This cookie plays big.
Rich, gooey and full of taste, this adult-version of the s’mores cookie does not hold back. Generously sized and loaded large with marshmallows, chocolate chunks and almond slices brings a different taste in each bite.
Serve on its own or with a scoop of vanilla vegan ice cream.
Using two spoons, layer two scoops of cookie dough on top each other when setting on tray.
The Million Dollar S'mores Cookie
- 2 Baking Trays
- Parchment paper
- 3 cups all purpose flour gluten-free
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chunks
- 2 cups vegan marshmallows
- 1/2 cup almond slices
- To a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients and sift until the brown sugar is evenly blended.
- Add wet ingredients in the order listed above and mix until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir evenly into the batter.
- Using large marshmallows, cut each in half (about 15-12) to the equivalent of two cups and add to the batter, mixing evenly until well combined.
- Add almond slices and stir evenly into the mix.
- Using two spoons, scoop batter into small clumps on a baking tray. This dough spreads fairly easily so aim to add no more than six cookies to a tray.
- Set oven at 350°C and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for about five minutes before serving.
Calories: 286kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 4gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 107mgPotassium: 137mgFiber: 2gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 448IUCalcium: 53mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!